NASKW

More
7 years 9 months ago #14843 by cruzman75
NASKW was created by cruzman75
Does anyone know the best time of fall to go to NASKW to stay all winter?
I am 100% SC with a Service Dog and wonder what chaniange I face.
sorry about spelling!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #14844 by Kokomo36
Replied by Kokomo36 on topic NASKW
There are 2 RV areas in KW - Sigsbee and Trumbo. Neither take reservations - first come first served. Sigsbee has about 80+ full hook-up sties and 225+ dry sites. When full h/up is full, they will start to rotate people into dry. At that time, the most you will get in Full is 2 weeks. Then you move to dry. In November, that might only be 2 to 5 days and then you get another 2 weeks in Full. In February, dry duration might be 20 to 25 days. The end of October will probably start rotation due to people coming for Fantasy Fest. Thanksgiving time and Christmas will see another influx increasing the time in dry. If you choose disabled, you will still rotate but into a small pool of full hook-up sites designated as handicapped. You have to choose when you arrive and can't switch once you decide. Hope this helps...
Trumbo opens late October (I think) and had no hook-ups and no rotation. Your site is yours until may when they close again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: floridakamper, DutchStar38, cruzman75

More
7 years 9 months ago #14845 by cruzman75
Replied by cruzman75 on topic NASKW
Thanks KOKOMO real good info to make my plans for winter I am orgin from the keys; A conch.
but have a small farm in TN. just to cold in TN for winter. It was so cold here last winter
I saw a bird with a ICE PIC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kokomo36

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds