NASKW Campground

More
7 years 9 months ago #14818 by LamSan
NASKW Campground was created by LamSan
Would like some feedback here from anyone at the campground right now. We are thinking about coming down in a week or two and have never been there in the summer. Last review was in May so would like to know how full the old and new campground are right now so we can plan accordingly and will call a couple days ahead if we are told it is nearly full. Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, The Elboecks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #14850 by Kokomo36
Replied by Kokomo36 on topic NASKW Campground
I see you receive no reply...
Suggest you call the office.

More
7 years 8 months ago #14851 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic NASKW Campground
We called the office about 4 days ago and were told we can make a reservation for two weeks in the summer so that is what we did and will have a full hookup as it is not very busy. We actually got an email confirmation for the reservation so was surprised they actually allow reservations during the slow season. We are in Ft. Myers right now and will arrive in Key West tomorrow. Thanks for the write back Kokomo36 and that is what prompted me to mention you can make a reservation in the summer.

More
7 years 8 months ago #14852 by cruzman75
Replied by cruzman75 on topic NASKW Campground

LamSan wrote: We called the office about 4 days ago and were told we can make a reservation for two weeks in the summer so that is what we did and will have a full hookup as it is not very busy. We actually got an email confirmation for the reservation so was surprised they actually allow reservations during the slow season. We are in Ft. Myers right now and will arrive in Key West tomorrow. Thanks for the write back Kokomo36 and that is what prompted me to mention you can make a reservation in the summer.

Glad you got the RES. nice to know they are doing that this time of the year!!!!!! there is a good Cuban
Coffee shop in key west called 5 brothers good food too with good prices. also they have a second place
at the 27mm good people.I grew up in the keys, big diff then and now.

More
7 years 8 months ago #14853 by Kokomo36
Replied by Kokomo36 on topic NASKW Campground
Good for you! Enjoy!!!

More
6 years 7 months ago #16283 by Swim-bike-run-1
Replied by Swim-bike-run-1 on topic NASKW Campground
Called today and the exchange has reopened today 9-20-17 at 1200hrs.

No word on reopeneing campground though, exchange crew said the commander is expected to be making a statement reguarding this 9-21-17?
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds