Warning about Wennebago MH owner with large poodle

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #13124 by Blackhawk
:(

Heads up! WARNING !!!
Warning campers! Be careful with this jerk!!!

If he shows up at your FamCamp and pulls the same nonsense call SECURITY immediately.

I have dealt with and seen many campers in the FamCamps over the years. And NEVER felt the need to warn other FamCamp'ers about anyone. This is the exception. A warning about this guy is needed!

He is owner of a large, new, full street side slide, Winnebago Motor Home. He is TROUBLE!

Towed car has Florida tags and the MH has yellow tags from Alaska. There is a Naval Aviator plaque on the front of his rig.

He has a large white poodle dog.

He is the guy who went around the Fam Camp at Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio, last month (August 2014) harassing people in the FamCamp.

Each night around 2130 he would go out with flashlight and shine it in the eyes of campers. Yell at them for talking. Yes, talking either in the laundry room or by their campers. Telling campers to "shut up" and "shut the F*&@* up"
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Blackhawk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 8 months ago #13126 by a Guest
I bipassed WP as my first FamCamp "experience" because of reviews of this guy. Good to know it's no longer an issue. I am presently at Camp Carlson, wonderful choice thus far.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #13128 by Blackhawk
Fort Knox (Camp Carlson) has made wonderful improvements over the last few years.

Hats off to them! The lady who runs (or ran) the FamCamp there has turned that place around and made it a great FamCamp.

I debated to post a warning about the guy at Wright Patterson. Better to warn people out there to be on the look out for him and stay away from him.

Info from: first hand, people who were there and MWR.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Blackhawk.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds