Raptor Ranch at Tyndall AFB

More
10 years 3 months ago #12537 by Garmp
We are meeting my inlaws (Oh Boy!) in Gulf Shores the first of June and we always wanted to stay at Raptor Ranch at Tyndall AFB, Panama City, FL. What are the chances of us getting a two night stay, the 27 & 28 of May (the Tuesday and Wednesday after Memorial weekend)? Anyone willing to venture a guess? Or better yet have any experience with these dates and location?

Thanks for any and all help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12540 by Bikini28
I am not sure about Tyndall since they do not take reservations. There is a nice Naval Support base at Panama City Beach that does take reservations. Nice campground that I will be headed to again next week for a visit. Happy travels... Clarence

More
10 years 3 months ago #12541 by JJnLilly
At that time of the year it should not be a problem - unless these Arctic blasts are still heading south. By mid May most of the longtime winter folks have headed out but even there overflow has water and electric.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12550 by Hodge
Replied by Hodge on topic Raptor Ranch at Tyndall AFB
You should have no problem in May. Once the Snowbirds head back north, spots are typically plentiful. As Bikini said, the Naval Support Base is a good backup, though doubt you'd need it.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds