Key West Sigsbee

More
10 years 6 months ago #12295 by kschultz
Replied by kschultz on topic Key West Sigsbee
Sorry USA1SG,
Got your name incorrect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #12339 by Kokomo36
Replied by Kokomo36 on topic Key West Sigsbee
Last year, we arrived December 15th and spent 5 days in dry. In Jan. (after our full h-up 2 weeks) we were in dry for 13 days. After another 2 weeks in full, then we spent 23 days in dry. So, last year the height of the season wasn't until February. We did hear that TS Sandy kept a lot of people away that would have been there normally; so last year may have been abnormal.

More
10 years 5 months ago #12380 by surfecho
Replied by surfecho on topic Key West Sigsbee
We arrived on Dec. 3rd and spent 2 nights in dry camp. The waiting list right now is about 16 but the wait in dry camp is only 1 or 2 nights. I think the quick turn over is due to many people have been in full hookups for long periods and just staerting to rotate.

More
10 years 5 months ago #12384 by Kokomo36
Replied by Kokomo36 on topic Key West Sigsbee
18 in dry camping yesterday...

More
10 years 4 months ago #12462 by TonyT
Replied by TonyT on topic Key West Sigsbee
Never been to Florida with RV. Planning trip to Daytona in February for the 500, then want to go to Key West. Only plan to be in Key West a short time (week?), and was watching chat about Sigsbee. Don't mind dry camping. I am wondering about having a tow vehicle with me. Any problems with that? Any other feedback about making the trip to the Keys would be helpful. Thanks

More
10 years 4 months ago #12463 by ErnieT
Replied by ErnieT on topic Key West Sigsbee
They have extra spot to store pull behind trailer at Key West. Hope you have already got RV spot at Daytona for race. Finding RV spots there are hard to come buy unless you stay at track. And that is big $$$$$
Ernie

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds