Glad The Website Is Back

More
8 years 8 months ago #13885 by floridakamper
I was starting to have the DT's and checking the website numerous times a day. I know... I need to get a life. Glad you're back online and Larry, I hope your trip is going well. We're now home until the end of the month and back on the road. It's a wonderful life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stanbnv, carrollg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #13886 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Glad The Website Is Back
Whew what a relief as I am working on our trip out west starting early Nov. and back to the east coast sometime in the spring. I do have a question about Holloman AFB in Alamogordo, N.M. regarding availability in early Feb. since no reservations and are there numerous sites a 45' class A will fit into?
I read the reviews and any other feedback is welcome.

More
8 years 8 months ago #13887 by floridakamper
LamSan, we passed through New Mexico a couple of weeks ago but we didn't stop at a Famcamp. Sorry, can't help.

More
8 years 8 months ago #13900 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Glad The Website Is Back
Floridakamper: I was in New Mexico a few weeks ago too, but must have missed you! I stopped in Roswell for a few days before heading to Monument Valley. :laugh:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
8 years 8 months ago #13901 by floridakamper
Sarge, I was heading south when we passed through New Mexico. We spent some time at F.E. Warren in Wyoming and a week at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. We stopped for a week at the Seabee base in Gulfport before heading east. We're now home until the end of the month and then heading to Fort Myers Beach for the month of September. You had some ambitious travel plans this summer. I hope all is well and you're having a good time. Glad the aliens didn't get you in Roswell. Trump's going to send them all back anyway.

More
8 years 8 months ago #13905 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Glad The Website Is Back
The trip is going great! The only thing wrong is that when I get someplace, the temp goes over 100 until I leave. :evil:

I think these aliens are going to have a hard time getting away from Trump. Looks like their RV is broken. :woohoo:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds