3.6 126
Wyoming 107362
8-11 June 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Follow the instructions that are posted above. Make sure you call to see if the creek is not flooding!! We arrived late and the sign for the FamCamp was blown down at the alternate entrance. Our name was posted on the door with the assigned site. The sites are graveled and fairly level. At the site I was on the WiFi was not available but my MyFi Verizon worked well. There is some homesteading, the first clue is a large upright freezer sitting outside their camper, and you’ll see it once you pull in. The Base sent a motor grader to grade out all the roads throughout the FamCamp because of the heavy rains over the past week. The Base has allot of history in itself, Pershing's house all the Army Cav buildings. Plenty of things to do in Cheyenne and allot of it free as stated in other reviews. I would be sure to make reservations well in advance for major events in Cheyenne! Over-all, for the 20 a night I would have expected a bit more at least wifi throughout the campground. Also there seems to be a complete lack of pet enforcement and clean-up rules, disturbing. With all that said, If you like military history there is allot of it here.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or