3.6 126
Wyoming 107364
August 21, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stay at FE Warren frequently on our trips north out of Denver. While we enjoy our stay, there are several downsides. It is one of the higher priced FamCamps ($20) with less facilities than other locations. I cannot understand why they raised their rates so high and yet made no improvements to the campground. The trees on the interior roads need to be trimmed back. We found it difficult to maneuver without having tree limbs hit the side of our RV. 50 amp electrical is only available at 8 sites as I recall. It is a quiet campground with only occasional noise from trains operating on the nearby tracks running through the base. Be sure to enter the "Red Barn" for inspection when you enter at gate 2. You can exit gate 5 on weekdays, closed on weekends. Gate 5 will take you out Center Avenue to shopping and restaurants. The office is manned only part of the day and the site reservations are not monitored. On one trip, I arrived and found someone had taken our reserved site. I talked to another person who also had this experience.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or