Wyoming 107209
Sept. 9, 2008
(Updated: September 11, 2008)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

You sure don't want to try to use this place in the "off season". After securing a reservation 30 days in advance and then trying to talk to them about changing it, they will not return any calls that are made, even though the recording says that they will. They have increased their daily rate to $20.00 and have absolutely nothing to show for it. The office is closed for the off season, and there is no camp host. If you get there after the services office somewhere over on the base is closed, you can just fill out a drop envelope and have a quiet night. No info as to what the combo to the mens and womans showers is. There is no wifi avail, and the TV reception is zilch, especially with the new "digital" TV's. Analog is poor. The CG location is great, it was neat and well kept. Since there is no office people or CG host there is no mark for hospitality, however with no amenities and just the basic E/W/S the value is WAY overpriced. It seems this place is getting an attitude. This is my third visit to this CG over the years, however I believe I will start looking into the "Local" CG's or Walmart. Frank

Received a call from Outdoor Rec due to my ICE feedback, stateing that the combo to the doors was inside the box of the "self check-in" envelopes. I didn't notice it when I was there so be aware of it and hopefully you will have a better experience than I did.

Also they stated that they had not made a new phone message to re-direct us to the Outdoor Rec Office"
F
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or