Washington 134472
June 25-28, 2012
(Updated: June 28, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

You gotta love this one. So I count down the days till my vacation, its been two years since I have had any real time off. I get to my room and settle in and start to unwind, only to be shaken back to reality by not one, but two pit bull mastifs barking every time anything walks down the hallway. So i call the front desk and ask if something could be done. Two hours later, still I'm still having to contend with barking, big dog barking next door. This time i proceed to the front desk and upon leaving my room I see a sign that says don not leave pets unattended in the rooms. Nice. I get to the front desk and I ask what is being done about the dogs. Nadda, that's whats being done. Not a goddamn thing. So they ask if I want to be moved. OK, sure, give me another room. Here you go, 3 bedrooms 2 baths and on the other side of the roadway. Huh, so they think this is better than the room I had which had a jacuzzi hot tub and a view of the ocean? So. I'm uprooted out of my room because these people don't want to do their job and assert their authority and remove the people causing the problem. Oh no, I have to be the one that takes the hit. Nice. To add insult to the whole situation, upon checking out (a day early)I learn that the people that had the dog, didn't like the rules about annoying pets and left. What a crock of sh*t. This was the second stay that went to hell. the first time last summer some inconsiderate fool decided he was going to park in front of my rv in my parking area and leave with the keys. Maybe when this place quits allowing anyone and everyone from using it, maybe it will get better. Probably not going to happen anytime soon, the all mighty greenback rules.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 5

Comments

To write a comment please register or