3.8 43
Washington 134335
August 7-9, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

D.N. left this review using the Directory software: You can make a reservation. However, we found that their system is less then user friendly. We called three month ahead and was told that they were booked solid, including the cabins and hotel. I called one month ahead and got an RV spot. I then called two days ahead and got a hotel room and a cabin, and there were more rooms and cabins available. When I reserved the hotel room it took six tries to give them my credit card number because of the loud background noise in the office area. When we checked in there were five people behind the desk, two were helping people and the others were doing nothing. There were five people waiting in line to check in. The facility is getting very run down and the price for an RV site with no sewer hook up was $20.00 extremely expensive when compared to other FamCamps. The restaurant was at best a greasy spoon and the service left a lot to desire. With a little leadership this could be a great place to visit. But for now you might want to stay in one of the commercial campground in the area. You can find full hook ups for 20-25 dollars. Some of the staff was very friendly but not very efficient.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or