Virginia 75110
15 May 2013
(Updated: June 05, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed at the campground in June. The cable will not be available until August or September and the WiFi has not been turned on. While there, none of the facilities were cleaned...I tried my best to clean the laundry room but they do not have towels and you will need to bring your own chair if you plan to stay with your laundry. As for the price, it is overpriced and while we were there the max number of campers did not go over 7 out of the 52 available sites… and it was a holiday weekend. As for this being a revenue campsite, I thought MWR was here to support the troops and at those prices, the troops are excluded from this campground. While we were there, it was mainly DOD civilians camping...I guess they are the only ones that can afford it. Also, if they charged a reasonable price of between 30 and 40 dollars the campground, would be more utilized and they would be making more than what 7 campers in a 52 site campground were providing. What was stated in the other comments is true, no shade and there is interference with slide-outs unless you park towards the right hand side of the pad because of the electrical station. While there the trash dump was not emptied and was overflowing while we were there. As mention earlier in the comments, the turns to get to the campground are sharp and the gates are tight for big rigs.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or