Virginia 292709
April 2021
(Updated: April 22, 2021)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was our 2nd RV campground ever and we like this place very much! We made the right choice staying here and got lucky to get 2 days available spot until September of 2021 because the campsite was full the whole time we were there. We picked site #51 in the south side that is very close to amenities, public restrooms (with door code) and pavilion are very clean. Sites are all in level concrete pads with picnic tables but no fire ring and BBQ pit that I notice in them but they have them in the pavilion area. Did not use campground WiFi but my T-Mobile phone hot spot worked great for my fire TV. We were next to a family with a large 5th wheel and they were very nice, I think the service member is Station there. I can't tell the difference between homesteaders and weekenders but I did not see any clutter or any unsightly campsite while we were there. Walk to the beach with my wife until sunset was an unforgettable experience on my birthday. Two tips for the newcomer, watch out for the very low laying branches on the south side, do drive 5 MPH because the road is very narrow and there are many kids playing around even though they are all with adult supervision. VA beach is only 15 minutes away and there are many Filipino restaurants nearby. The host is extremely nice and very helpful.
Sea Mist RV Campground
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
May 13, 2021
I've left three messages trying to get a reservation. I finally called the camp host and left messages there as well. Can you tell me if there is some sort of issue that I am unaware of? Can't get anyone to call me back!
May 21, 2021
Hi, sorry for the late reply because I did not get a notification for this message. I hope your issue is resolved by now but if not try calling this number, 577-492-7053. Good luck and enjoy the RV lifestyle.
2 results - showing 1 - 2