Featured
Utah 122134
Sept 29 - Oct 1 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First visit to the campground and overall experience was excellent. The only reason for an overall 4 star review was the proximity of the campground to a major road with lots of traffic noise well into the evening. We had a late arrival (after dark). Our campsite was blocked off by road cones to prevent someone from taking our reserved site. The camp hose greeted us within 10 minutes of arrival to make sure we were the one's who had reserved the site. He also offered to stay in his four wheeler with his lights on to aid in us hooking up, but we respectfully declined as we had plenty of trailer lights for hookup. The campground has undergone recent renovations and is in really nice shape. There are both back-in and pull through sites. All sites are paved and level and appear to have plenty of room for both trailer and pull vehicle. Some sites have shade, others do not. There are grassy areas between sections of campsites, along with a nice fenced dog run area. I was not able to get a WIFI signal at my campsite, but did not try it at the campground office area. Additionally, I did not try any of the other amenities such as the bathrooms or laundry, but there were several people using these amenities throughout the day. Overall, this is a great campsite to use as a base to explore the Salt Lake City/Wasatch Front area.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or