Featured
Utah 121902
May 30, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First thing you need to know is that the office is only open from 8:00 - 10:-- and 13:00 - 15:00 and not a minute earlier. I arrived 12:45 and disconnected my tow. Howard went into the office about 12:50 and didn't open the door till exactly 13:00 even though he knew we were waiting to sign in. He acted like we were interrupting him. I will say that if you lucky enough to get the new cement pads it's a great stay, but if you get the gravel sites it's not so good. Some of the gravel site are jamb packed, with only inches between RV's if the have slides extended, I only have 14 inches between slides. Some units are hard plumbed with water and sewer so that leads me to believe that the 2 week rule isn't enforced, in fact the 5th wheel behind my unit was hooked up to 2 water connection one for sewer and one for potable water. The travel trailer next to mine took my table when we left for a few hours to tour the area and get something to eat. I called for reservations & also emailed for reservations but did not get any acknowledgment, till I checked in at the Fam-Camp. Would I stay here again yes, but only for an over night and some shopping at the commissary if needed. I believe this is my first negative rating I have ever given on a Fam-Camp.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or