Featured
Utah 122268
July 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I had intended to stay at Hill fampcamp for just 4 nights but ended up staying for nearly two weeks because I had SO MUCH FUN there! The camp hosts (not Howard but the wonderful couple whose names are out of my head, sorry!) were there to help me get settled and are truly HOSTS...they enjoy people and gatherings and invited me over and we had a great time on more than one occasion just yacking away. I made other friends there I will undoubtedly visit again in the future. The gym and track are right next door, the BX and commissary are outstanding, and as someone said, SLC has lots of things to do. The town outside the base, Roy...I think...also has restaurants and such that make it very nice to be at Hill. As for Howard, I can tell you that he and his assistant Tom were very kind and helpful to me. I really didn't want to leave, but I couldn't extend because of the other campers with reservations and because I needed to get back to Oregon. BUT, I'd have stayed for the season if I could...it's a fun, clean, safe place...thanks Howard and crazy fun camp hosts! :o)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
September 17, 2013
Really? And, the traffic from the highway next to the FamCamp didn't keep you up at night?
December 13, 2013
Hello again..great write-up. You must be talking about us..David and Sally the great volunteer hosts. Thank you for the kind words...It was fun..and yes we both remember you..Hope to see you again.
2 results - showing 1 - 2