Featured
Utah 122273
June 6-16 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I've seen definite improvements in the FamCamp and Howard over the last couple years. I've stayed here numerous times and have been accommodated each time. I've changed my arrival and departure dates, based on unforeseen events, and Howard has tried to make it happen for us. I agreed alot of the sites are small and utilities are shared. There does need to be an upgrade in the older sections, which should include marked sites with dedicated utilities and paved over-flow. Putting smaller rigs on smaller sites and using the larger sites for larger rigs would help, even though I was told it would be a scheduling nightmare. Backing a 42' motorhome with 4 slides into a site sharing utilities in itself is also a nightmare. Howard does what he can with what he has and the "powers to be" need to upgrade the place since it's booked up most of the good months. I am still a believer of FamCamps, not homesteader parking. There definitely needs to be an enforcement of policy and get rid of the homesteaders. Leave the FamCamps under Outdoor Recreation, not the Housing Office.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or