Utah 122262
March 22, 2012
(Updated: February 08, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Having read all of the reviews I felt like I needed to submit this review. I have been at the famcamp for 11 months. I too have had my difficulties with the management, and had a meeting with upper management to address a lot of the issues that have been posted over the past few years. It is my opinion that the issues have been addressed and from this date forward you shouldn’t have any more problems. I feel very optimistic that your experience here will be a great one. Management now reviews these comments and values your opinions. Have fun, and stop by and say hi.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
April 08, 2013
Spoke too soon. I was invited to leave or sign a BS contract to stay long term. You will now find me down the street paying 60 less a month and getting cable TV. Thank you Steve and Howard for without you I would not have found the deal I did down the street. Please leve you comments here and please, please, please leave a ICE review at http://www.75thforcesupport.com/odr/index.html (click on the word "ICE") I will not be back untill the current management has been replaced with someone that really needs a job and will be willing to work more than 4 hours a day 5 days a week. Remember if you need to complain YELL! Because Howard is def and his managers can't hear anything. (thanks Steve) Mary we still love ya!
1 results - showing 1 - 1