Utah 122518
27/28 July 2011
(Updated: July 30, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

For Cleanliness I would give it a 5; however, for hospitality, a 1 is fair rating. The "service" reminds me of those "do it yourself" parking lots sans attendant. Check in and check out are completely on your own. We arrived after 2200 and after hearing nothing back from whats-his-name neither by email and certainly not by phone!, we did a drive through, picked an appropriate spot, and hunkered down for the evening. Departure the next day was the same - in fact, there was an "Open" sign hanging from the tightly-locked-and-no-answer-when-I-knocked door! Man, how do I get this guy's job!?!! If you're self-sufficient like we are, this is fine, as long as there are no disproportionate responses for you making such command decisions. If you think you need a little help, don't even bother. The base itself was awesome - we enjoyed the gym, the kids loved the sprinkler park. PX, Commissary, 24-hr gas station, the museum...this base provides all creature comforts. And as active duty Navy, I can never quite get over the awesome Air Force facilities we keep running across! Finally, because we never heard from him, I'm not sure if we're paid up or not...but he had a credit card to hold it, so I'm guessing he ran and charged it...who can say, really?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or