Featured
Tennessee 98651
Mar 10, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was our first time here. Called ahead & was assigned a site# but it was taken by someone else when we arrived. Camp Host not on site at time but two friendly campers greeted spouse & assisted in pointing out possible sites that might provide unobstructed satellite signal. Parked in one of the suggested sites, got the sat sig fine, drove over to the Rec. Ctr. and checked in. Very gracious welcoming staff registered us and provided us with local BBQ recommendations. If I had it to do again I would have followed the directions using the South Gate. The RV Park is straight ahead on Singleton, make a sharp right at the Commissary entrance (Polaris) then just down that road to another right into the Park (Midway). When I tried to use the WiFi it required specific access. A call to the Rec. Ctr. said Connection Instructions were in the Bath-house (?) but spouse didn't find anything. We used our Verizon Broadband Access. We'd return again if in the area. Corky's in Memphis was a nostalgic trip back to the 50's-60's and worth the trip.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or