4.3 134
South Carolina 171405
Aug 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Sometimes when you read these reviews you get a false positive. I really wish people would give an honest one. There is not one place all 5's. Let's be honest about it and write them as they are. Ok, let's start with Amenities that is in the Famcamp. There is bathrooms and laundry room, does that really deserve a 5 rating? Cleanliness, the main "new" bath and laundry room is clean, but the other is old and very worn. The newer campsites in the pull thru section is nice and clean while the older section in the woods is over grown. Now, does "cleanliness" deserve a 5? Ok, Value, $23 a night is good, but there is other ones in the area that you can get for $29. Let's talk about location, yep your phone in Charleston SC, but it is still along way from the beaches. That is not really a 5 either. Most of the other parks in the area do offer a lot of amenities for the campers. These would be activities either during the daytime or nighttime. What you have here is a RV park that is half old and have newer, laundry facility and bathrooms, nothing else. When they moved the long term campers out, now those "prime" spots are all empty. If you just want a place to park your camper with hook ups, well that the is what it is. I know most people are going to say, you have the NCO club, pool on base, ect. Nothing goes on at the club except bingo, and the pool is ok if your want to drive to it. I just wish people would do reviews trufully. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 18

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
August 20, 2017
Thank you for your comments on our campground. You make note of a lot of points of concern which we'd like to address the best we can. Please contact us directly at (843) 963-1672. We look forward to hearing from you and again thank you for your constructive comments.
1 results - showing 1 - 1