South Carolina 135245
April thru October 2011
(Updated: October 18, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This facility is one of the best my wife and I have stayed at. The camp host "Doc" is extremely helpful and friendly and makes you feel like you are very important and wants you to have a pleasant stay. The girls at ITT are also good to deal with and on the ball. Very clean, maintained regularly and commissary/NEX are a minute away. movies and gym are a minute away and they are now combining VA healthcare facilities in the area which makes this a very convenient and worthwhile spot to stay while in Charleston. I read a review where a gent complained of some semi perms. We were there visiting our son and stayed for 5 months! Not sure what his beef was regarding individuals who are on the ball enough to make reservations in advance if they want to stay longer than a weekend or so. Quit complaining. This place is top notch and is highly recommended to every active and retired military family. We will be back and will stay like we did last time. Kudos to Doc and the ITT staff for doing an excellent job at this park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or