South Carolina 135285
September 17 - Oct 2nd, 2010
(Updated: October 18, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We found this to be a great location. ITT has plenty of discount tickets for Charleston attractions. The camp host did not greet us, but we found him & asked questions. The grass was very high & when we mentioned it to ITT, we were told it was contracted out & the contractor decided when it needed cutting, but not less than 6" which it was way over in some spots. They did come the next day & cut it. We didn't use the showers but I did look in & they seemed very clean but dated. I did use the dryer for 3 towels. It's 25 cents for 8 minutes & doesn't seem to get all that hot. We did use the laundromat next to the Subway & mini NEX. It was great. Our biggest complaint was that they tend to move you around. We were they 2 weeks & had to move to another spot after a week. Some people had to move after a day or two & they put a large RV on a small site & a small RV on a large site. I really don't think they realize how much trouble it is to move these larger RVs around. Most of the park is used by permanent campers. The commissary & NEX were clean & nice. They have a great fitness center with plenty of equipment.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or