South Carolina 96549
Oct 10 to Oct 16, 2010
(Updated: October 16, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Check in was not bad, but parking in the main exchange parking lot was challenging at best with a 5th wheel. Fellow neighbor active duty camper, would open door and let his pit bull out to relive him self at any time day or night. Informed ITT the next day. Elane was vary helpful, was told to call Jeff Odom Outdoor manager. Came out next day and showed him. He was moved down two sites, and continued again letting his dog out. On site supervision is a must. I pointed out several short falls, that would make the camp ground form a fair camp ground. To what is accepted by active, reserve, retied and 100% disabled, a quality military camp ground. Like, Kings Bay, Pelicans Roost, and Short Stay too say a few of many. Don't get me wrong, I take my hat off for Parris Island being one of the first to have graduating students parents to say here. I hope Fort Jackson is watching. The showers were clean and roomy. Here is what I discussed, No camp host, no handicap sites, no internet, no cable, no dog walk, no cell phone reception, no dumpster locations and signs, no golden access, no late arrives cheek in procedure, no storage of campers, no prime camp sites assignment. I am cautiously hopeful that the command will try to make there camp ground up to accepted standards, as they have their golf course. As most of the retirees, reserve, 100% disabled do not play golf.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or