4.3 121
South Carolina 135102
Feb till present (May 2009)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have something to say about the last comment. I have been here for several months and I have had no problems at this site. As for John (park host) he is only following the rules that comes along with being a Host! All he asks is that you clean up your cig butts and clean up after your animals, if you don't want to follow the rules then go to a site that is filthy and lets you do these things. This campground has repeat guests and they come back because of John, He is like family to all of us. He only has his daughter and son in law here, and his son in law is retired from the Navy after 22 years and has every right to stay here, family or not. Almost everyone in this park are friendly, unlike some of u that think u are high an mighty who won't even raise a finger to say HI. There are people here active duty from 0-6 officers to enlisted personnel who treat us all like regular people regardless of what you for work, this campground is a very nice campground and for the people that complain just by following a few lil rules then don't come back,,,it is people like you that make the world ugly...we are very happy here and with John and I write for all the people at the Foster Creek Park that are happy here.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or