3.9 52
South Carolina 199395
April 13-23, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Sitting on the water front in my motor home with a glorious view of Lake Moultrie with 70 degree plus temperatures is what traveling is all about. One of my favorite stops on my winter travels, this is my fourth time stopping here. With WiFi being about the only change I can see. (being able to get it in the motor home at water site).
I was told last year that they were going to try and get more antennas up to broadcast WiFi in more areas. I pretty much agree with previous reviews, except I have a 40ft motor home and have no problems getting around. Access road from US52 is a little rough, but just about every RV camp I go to has rough roads leading into them. Being able to sponsor civilian guest in is a plus, since sometimes we travel with non-military friends. There are 13 good water front sites, but they are charging $17 a day now while the rest are now $14. ATT cell phone and computer air card do work here, but somewhat limited signal. I was at Charleston AFB FAMCAMP just before coming here and talked with many who have never been here. This is a great area to relax and enjoy nature.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or