3.8 156
May 25-29, 2013
(Updated: May 29, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We called for a reservation, they took the VISA number for three nights, and after implying they were out of spaces, told us to come to the office by 1700 hrs or if later, park in a particular site number. We arrived on Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend - the same day we had called. We arrived at 1545 hrs. The office was closed. There were several signs posted. One was that the CG office closed at 1630 hrs. The second sign said that the MWR office closed at 1630 hrs. We called both to find our site and there was no answer at either number. A third sign said to go directly to your site number but since this was just mentioned and not emphasized, we did not remember that site number. We drove to the actual campground and about 10 sites had small "reservation" signs on them. There were at least 20 unmarked sites. We pulled into one of them and stayed three nights. We decided to stay a fourth night. On Tuesday (following Memorial Day) morning, I called to extend one night. A woman answered and told me the office was closed on Tuesday. We have stayed here in the past on 2-3 occasions and everyone was on the ball. This time, no one seemed to care at all. The sites are great, clean, and functional. I am now unsure about the management.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or