3.8 156
20-22 MAY 2008
(Updated: May 22, 2008)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

After making reservations and receiving a confirmation number two days earlier, J.R. couldn't find my reservation even though I told him who I made the reservation with (Ann). SO, he told us we had to go into overflow without sewer hookup. After full timing for 6 mos, that's the first time that has happened to us and it was a big disappointment.

When checking in with Ann the next morning (and they don't open at the RV office until 11:30am!) she found our reservation and apologized for J.R.'s mistake, telling us she could not give us a refund. We didn't really want a refund, it was just the PAIN of having to be without sewer the night before and then having to unplug everything, stow things away and move and replug everything in at the new site.

We found that gate 12A was difficult to locate to get into the base, but the gate guard gave us pretty good instructions to the RV park.

We enjoyed watching the planes take off and land from the airfield which is right next to the RV park. The base is very nice as is the commissary and bx mall.

The museum is a MUST SEE! We only spent 3 hrs there and it isn't enough to see the whole thing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or