4.0 95
North Carolina 160730
Apr 12 - Apr 19
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Our stay at this campground was ok. The access to and abundance of beach was outstanding. We like to walk on the beach and there was certainly plenty of that to do. The campground itself was so-so. The site we were at had the water and electricity on one side and the sewer on the other. (Apparently there are some sites with all hook-ups on the same site - you might want to ask if making reservations) It ended up being more convient to drive in instead of backing in. In order to utilize sewer I had to hook up 30' of hose and stretch it under the RV just to reach the sewer. I had heard from other campers that the office didn't really want you to dump your tanks at the site so I went and asked. They said yes and asked that I use the dump station right across from the office. I took a look at this (never did find the water hose) and decided to dump at the next stop. I was a lot easier. Would I stay there again? Probably. Do they need to upgrade some? Certainly!!!! Did enjoy the area and there is lots to do.
JS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or