4.5 91
24-27 May 2013
(Updated: May 28, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

What a great place to stay! We called about a week before Memorial Day and we were able to get a spot. We stayed in the loop and really liked it there away from the main area, close to the fishing pier and the Intercoastal Waterway. We loved the pet beach, though I do wish, because it's a pet beach that they could be off leash. Seems silly to me to have a place for them and then not to allow them any freedom. Each gravel site had its own covered picnic table usually with a clothesline around it to hang wet towels, etc. I was not impressed with the WiFi. It usually took me about an hour or so to get connected and then it would lose the connectivity and not let me back on. The water hookup is on the opposite side of where the sewer is. If you don't have a long enough water line, well, you won't find any close by. The little MCX is fairly well stocked, and as others have said it is quite a little haul to the main side commissary/MCX. We will definitely stay here again, the cost was outstanding for the location and time of year that we visited!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or