3.8 73
North Carolina 133333
Aug 13-15, 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I was in Smith Lake RV Park in Middle of August, 2021 for 3 nights. It was beautiful, peacef, yet, isolated and secluded..ul and outside of everything. The only what was negative for me, was that my car was not able to drive on hard ground like Smith Lake gravel road, I did not take it in consideration when I arrived. I used my car anyway up and down but when I returned home I changed tires. Next time I will park car in parking lot, near office and will pack up my belongings and march to my cabin, what is a labor of love! I love everything about Lake Smith . There were golfers and people who were in transition, and on bikes and motorbikes. Smith lake was very nice, and there are showers, to splash after swimming, Lots of hiking trails between tall Southern Pines.One RV camper reloacted frm Washington Seattle, to Florida, Miami, and he was staying in RV camp for 2 weeks, just in transition. Music was playing and it was so close to Fayetteville and Spring Lakes. I will be BACK! The price is very good I actually plan to CAMP in Tent, as soon as I can. There is Laundry, and Showers/ Bath House. And it is all very clean.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or