3.8 73
North Carolina 133001
27 Jun 21
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Stayed here previously for 5 nights in one of their pull-throughs (site 3A) earlier in the month. Good site with concrete pad. Water connection good, sewer connection good and seemed to be fairly new. Electrical connection (50A) seemed to work fine - ran 2 15K AC continuously. Bath house was clean, however, the building AC was broken - it was like a sauna in there. Was going to stay another night in pull through, site 5A this time. Shaded site, but with extremely low branches. Pulled in to set up and tree limbs hit the roof, tore my lining - my mistake, shouldn't have tried, but thought I could get in the gap between the low hanging limbs. So, if you have a fifth wheel that's 12 feet or higher, do not take site 5A. Told attendant about it and got my money back. The attendant said, yeah, we've been having problems with that tree, but have been waiting for them (Dept of Public Works) to take care of it. Understandable, because everything takes a long time with DPW, but, how about management asking future guests how high is your RV or hey - site 5A has low hanging limbs that we are waiting to be removed so if you RV is higher than 12 feet, you will have problems. The other pull-troughs 1A- 4A are good.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or