4.1 53
North Carolina 92994
August 7 - 9, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Beautiful little campground, paved sites easy in and out. Right on the water. Down side, can't swim. Some kind of bacteria in the water and swimming not recommended. There were not many instructions or directions when you check in you are kind of left on your own. We make sure to check and that there are shower and laundry facilities everywhere we stop as we travel in a 15' travel trailer. When we arrived I did not see laundry or bathrooms and there was no map of the park. I saw that one reviewer said there wasn't any facilities, there actually are. The laundry is in the area where the mobile homes are in a small white building and the bath house is on the other side of the beach (it is your basic beach bathroom, clean but not fancy). Just had to do some exploring to find everything. It was a lovely place to stay and we would stay there again. My dog and I took some beautiful sunrise walks. It would be nice if dogs were not banned from everything. They are cleaner than most people especially when they have their people trained well. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or