4.5 208
Nevada 195432
Nov: 12, 13, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Date visited: Nov 12, 13, 2014. We stayed in space 106, which is referred to as a wagon wheel, No street lighting, no wifi hookups, I had to physically crawl underneath my travel trailer to hook up my sewer hose, no picnic table, very small spaces, If I had parked with my left side next to the utilities, I would have stepped into the street when opening my door. I asked the host upon arrival for a back in space, The host asked, how long I was staying, I said 4 days, The host ignored my request and assigned me to space 106 in the wagon wheel. It seems to me the assignment of spaces depend on the length of stay not on available sites. The is discrimination, Our campgrounds were not set up for permanent stays, but Nellis Famcamp goes by their own rules, I had to pay the same price as those who stayed in the new section with nice back ins and pull thrus, with outside lighting and wifi. The other incredible thing I found was after being assigned to the terrible site 106, I decided to stay only 1 day not 2 as I had paid for. I asked for a credit on my card, but I was told, the policy is no refunds unless there are extreme circumstances, A crummy site does not qualify. I stayed at Fiddlers Cove(CA) and decided to leave early, no problem, my card was credited with just the time I had stayed. Overall, I have stayed at over 40 military campgrounds, and this was my most miserable experience.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 9

Comments

To write a comment please register or