4.5 208
Nevada 195546
17-30 Nov 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I would take all the positive things from all the other reviews. I couldn’t find much wrong with the area at all, but, I'm sure not a lover of the desert. We called six months in advance to make our reservations. We arrived early in the day and had three coaches ahead of us, both of them much smaller (class B and small A), both of them received large pull thru sites and they stuck our 43’ in a back-in with line pole at one corner and the guide wire there too. I noticed the weeks we were there they seemed to take a lot of the big rigs and put in back-in sites and small rigs in pull thru. I would recommend insisting on a pull thru if you have a big rig towing a vehicle. The rest rooms are clean but getting a bit dated. The washers are .75 and same for the dryers. WiFi was good with a very strong signal for where we were. The staff has been planting more and more trees and each tree has its own sprinkler, turning on every night. The campground is looking for suggestions for improvements for the expansion. Over all it was a good stay and if I had to travel back this way again it would be a solid choice.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
May 09, 2014
As a former host at this RV park, Buster's comments about being "stuck" in a back-in, the perception and reality are 180 degrees opposite. What "Buster" observed may not make sense. However, since we could take reservations up to 6 months in advance, a pull through space may have been assigned to a smaller rig before his 43'. On the day he arrived, he says he had three coaches ahead of him. I think he is making the assumption that smaller rigs are easier to back-in then big ones. As an owner of a 16' travel trailer, I always want a pull thru. Also, the three coaches ahead of him had been checked in and assigned spaces prior to his arrival.
1 results - showing 1 - 1