Featured
Mississippi 102191
December 13, 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had a great experience here. Stopped here for two days on our way to south Texas for the winter. Ended up adding a third day. We found the gate personnel (one SeaBee and one civilian) to be extremely courteous. The base sticker on the motorhome was expired, but only had to show ID's. Office personnel very courteous and helpful. Most all the sites are pull-trough's and easy to maneuver. Any size rig will fit comfortably. Park is very easy to access from the gate on Pass Road. The directions on this website are spot on (I always worry about this). PX and commissary are better more than adequate, but a bit on the small side. Should you want to visit Biloxi and Keesler, it is a bit of a drive. Take highway 90 to get there and use I-10 to return. We will definitely return for a longer stay. Finally, I saw some complaints on this website about the staff and the pricing. The staff were great and where can you get full hookup with 50 amp service, paved roads and concrete pads for 21 bucks?!?!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or