3.8 89
Mississippi 138265
Feb. 6, 2023
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This FanCamp is horribly managed. I reserved a full hookup spot 2 months prior to my arrival. Once I got here the person in the office told me to go to site 29, and the camp host directed to that site. I tried everything to try to level out my camper and the site was so small I couldn’t get close to level. I walked to the office and the girl said I can refund your money that’s all she can do. I told her I reserved months in advanced and told them I needed a fairly level site for my month stay. I asked who the camp host was and she walked me over to his location and he stated I have nothing to do with assigning the sites. I finally asked who her boss was and called Conner. He told me he would work this out and call me back. He had the girl at the front desk look at the schedule and she decided I could stay for my reserved month but I had to move a total of 5 times. After the first week of being here, many site became available for a couple of days but I was told I had to continue with the sites she provided earlier. One site that was closed for maintenance finally opened up and I asked if I could go to that site, she allowed me to go there for the 3 days she had me in overflow. I still am required to move 3 more times to complete my 1 month stay. The campground bath houses are dirty with slime in the showers and some of toilets have been out of service. This is the worst campground I have ever stayed at in my 3 years of RVing. Management needs to come to the campground unannounced and see the condition of this campground and address the people they have working here.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 11 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or