3.8 89
Mississippi 138338
Oct 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This CG has a huge potential to be a great if the AF would spend some money to upgrade it. We stayed there for one night. It seems to have lots of homesteading going on. Staff were fine for the most part. The CG host was somewhat helpful. He seemed not to care too much. There are lots of maintenance issues that need to be addressed. Our site was not bad to get a 44ft 5th wheel into, but the power pedestal had been hit by another camper in the past and was leaning over. Water is good and has lots of pressure. Make sure you have a regulator. I was able to set mine for 55 PSI easy. Power quality was fine. No issue with any legs. The directions listed from another user are fine to get into the place. . Watch for low hanging trees. I found another way in. Some corners were tight, but not too much of an issue. The price is not bad at all. Very quiet at night. I would like to see some money put in for upgrades. This CG has so much to offer if they did. Over all it was not the worst place in the world, but could be better. For using as an overnight or couple days stay its fine if you cant find another place to stay at. I would only return if I really needed to. If they were to upgrade the CG then I would come back.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or