3.3 41
Michigan 68406
25 July - 1 August 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

After reading the comments about this campground, we didn't know what to expect. Wow, we where really happy we took the chance and visited this campground. We love it here, in fact we are staying an extra month. The camp hosts are great, and the people staying in the campground are great. You can get your mail while your visiting the campground. The sewer hookups are right where they should be in 90% of the campground. Wifi works great, over 50 channels with the free cable. A good monthly rate, and a great value. Yes this is no COMMISSARY. This is a Guard Base, most don't and it does not affect the campground. The local supermarket is maybe 10 minutes away. The town offers great bike riding, Disc Golf, Golf, Canoeing, hiking, and more. Remember this is a RV park that offers seasonal rates, so yes your going to have some full timers at the Campground. The ones I have meet are great people. So, give it a try if your in the area, I don't recommend a lot of RV Campgrounds, but I thought I needed to post about this one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or