4.2 49
Massachusetts 129915
11 JULY - 18 JULY 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Overall a great visit! Very hard to get a reservation here; visited the area two times before and could not get in. This time I was able to change my other plans by a few days when I called in and was told this week was available. Think I have a clue to some of the reservation problem as my neighbor while here informed me that he comes here all the time! Seems he is from this area, now lives in FL, but travels back here for the summer. Was here while I was, left but said he would be back in a week for another 2 weeks in the same site, and would be in and out for the whole summer. Guess it just depends on who you know in the office, which it seems it getting to be very prevalent in the FamCamp business. Anyway, we had Site 10 and had no problems at all; maybe since we only have a 37' RV it made a difference. Pull straight in and have a great view of the Atlantic! Would be nice if they put a WiFi repeater on the tower, then maybe the whole camping area could have a signal! As is is now, down to the office area for each time to use computer, bummer. Did note that the staff (summer hires?) did not have much info on anything it seemed, could not even find me a Channel List for the Cable TV provided, said "It's in your cabin". Hello, I'm in an RV site, where's the list? Maybe a little OJT for summer help would be in order?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or