Maryland 124377
March 2011
(Updated: March 24, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Positives are (1)campground is in a good location for seeing the DC area; (2)daily rate is good; (3)bathhouse, game room, and washer/dryers (2 of each) are available. Negatives are (1)the main water system has been flushed three times in the past few days but the water is still orange; (4) WiFi is available, but not in your RV - campers take their computer to the campground office building for internet connection; (5) the "dog park" at the campground is an incredibly small area that is totally unacceptable as a space for dogs to run or chase a ball; (6) too many potholes on the gravel road in the campground;(7) no playground for children; (8) golf course is too close to the campground. I was walking my dog by the office a few days ago when a golf ball came close enough for me to hear it as it flew by -- landed about 20 feet away from me; (9) campground is very close to an off-base, heavily traveled road (which means loud traffic and booming music at all hours of the day/night). The rest of the base looks as if it is well taken care of but the campground is sorely lacking in many respects.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or