Maryland 124109
October 2010
(Updated: January 21, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was our second stay at this famcamp. They have added some concrete pads. Nice idea but not executed well. They are too close together and when taking the rig off the ball, it was a long way down as the concrete was much higher then the gravel. My 35' Trailbay almost didn't fit. There is nothing for kids at this famcamp, not even a swingset. I had to move my neighbor's picnic table so I could get the slide out. Good thing he wasn't ever there because we were right up against him. There are other sites that have a little more room. Never saw the staff, communicated leaving notes, they weren't very organized but they tried to assist you. The location is great, price is even better and we will definitely return. Makes a great base camp to see D.C. Commissary and Ticketing office are very nice. Far more positives then negatives with this one. Make sure to use GPS coordinates to find the commercial gate as it is new and the road has been changed from most of the maps in the GPS systems. I would never try to take a rig through the any of the other gates, too small and not equipped to handle anything but cars.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or