3.6 43
Maryland 218315
April 12 - 19, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Well I am back again and I must say things are getting worse at this facility. The grounds are totally neglected - if someone didn't know better they would think it was an abandoned campground. The grass and weeds are totally out of control - looks like nothing has been cut since last summer - just plain awful. The entire facility has been undergoing change - full time residents all moved into one area and made to move - this is good as it has freed up the "F" area - right now there are only 6 campers there - the sites haven't been cleaned up as there is wood, broken stepping stones and other items left behind. I cut the grass on the site I am staying at because I couldn't find my dog when he went out side the weeds are so tall and deep. Come on NDW or PAX River get this place cleaned up!!!! New cabins have been built on the site so money obviously isn't a problem - looks like management of this facility is just plain not doing their job. Too bad - my guess is the Navy will lose this place to the state of Maryland before long - then all military members will lose. Oh yeah - all this and the rates have gone up too!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 12 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or