3.5 18
Indiana 67286
July 6, 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have stayed at numerous famcamps and campgrounds... Until I arrived here today, I thought Kirtland Famcamp was the worst camp there could be on a military installation... On this trip I have stayed in Little Rock Airforce and Scott Airforce base and I think I should have just stayed at a rest area at the Stateline... I see people complaining about cell reception, I have no problem with that, I'm actually typing this while at the camp... So this looks like it used to be a boat or RV storage... There's no division between any sites... Some have tables and others don't... over all it just looks like an abandoned lot... The price should have been no more than $10... But the most ridiculous part and reason why I won't come back, is the $10 per pet fee... Seriously?.. I'm staying in my own home... No other campground that I've stayed at has ever charged me for my dogs... I had to sign papers like if I was booking a suite at the Navy lodge... Actually I only sign one paper at the Navy lodge... But yeah, charging for pets is ridiculous, WE ARE CAMPING!!! The drive to the campground is beautiful right along a river, but once you drive into the campground you will second guess your choice to stay... I'm only driving through... Definitely will not stay here longer than over night... I have traveled using this site for the last 3 years and first time I felt the need to write a review..
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or