4.8 230
Georgia 177235
July 1-7, 9-23, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My husband & I visited NSB Kings Bay for the first time this summer & stayed on a lakeside lot at Eagle Hammock. The campground is wonderful, & lakeside lots are huge & worth the extra $2/night. We enjoyed many breathtaking sunsets over Lake D that only our God could paint. Navaida (hope I spelled that correctly!), in the office is so kind & very helpful, as were the camp hosts. (Campground office staff at Mayport could certainly take lessons from her!) The laundry room is very nice & clean, as are the community room & restrooms. Lots of neat paths for walking the dogs & never had a problem with ticks....we use the Seresto collars. The base, BX & Commissary are nice & we took advantage of the dog park just outside one of the gates in a residential area. We cannot say enough good things about this campground! We will certainly be returning! Wish all military-run campgrounds were as nice as this one & Pelican Point at MCAS Cherry Point. Oh, and if you love great barbecue, you have to try Malson's Barbecue in Kingsland. Oh my goodness is it delicious! 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts