4.6 97
Georgia 145569
May 13 to June 13, Oct 1 to Oct 31, 2011
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

M.P. left this review using the Directory software: - Beginning Oct. 1, 2011, this campground accepts "the america the beautiful card" (golden access). The cost to stay in an RV site per night is $10.00 with the America the beautiful card. This is a beautiful park with plans to to make this the best campground in the East. This year improvements include new washers and dryers, 22 new pull through RV sites, paving the road to the executive chalets, a new fishing bridge, a remodel camp store, new system for a smoother check in, trees removed and new beautiful street lights through out the Campground. I am sure there have been many more improvements however these are the ones that I have noticed. The office staff is one of the best. They will go out of their way to help you. We get three bars on our verizon cell phone and I tether my blackberry so internet isn't an issue. They are working on getting free wi fi throughout the RV park... This is our second month long visit this year, and it won't be our last. This is a wonderful winter home ...and most times warmer then the gulf coast. Plans to build a new recreation center is in the budget for this year. The camp cove is open for games, card playing, hot dog night and a movie night. The base offers much to do and see. I almost forgot to mention the Large pool had a major overhaul this past spring... new tile, sanding and refinishing took place.. Nice to have if you spend anytime during the summer months here. My very favorite thing to do while staying here is to sit around the campfire with family and friends. A huge herd of deer stop by every evening and morning for whatever handouts we can spare. All the improvements have been made without a price increase.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or