4.0 41
Georgia 93066
23 to 27 Mar 2020
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This park is the diamond in the rough that everyone is always looking for. Having gotten caught in the craziness of the pandemic and our reservations were cancelled at the park we were originally heading for I called Robins to see if they could take me in. Jerry was more than understanding and was ready to do whatever to assist us. We arrived on Monday and had the usual shakedown at the gate, that's getting to be a norm these days. Jerry had put us on a site that was available until the following weekend and since we didn't know what our plans were at that time he assured me he could find me a spot if we had to stay longer. Anyway, the park is great. The site we were on was a level cement pad with full hookups, 50 amp. You can receive numerous tv channels on antenna and even though there are lots of trees, the sat signal was perfect. It says there is no wifi, however, there is. There is also decent cell signal. There are walking trails everywhere. A small lake adds to the scenic setting. We had to listen closely, but you can hear revillie and the other calls which we love to hear and which we miss when staying at civilian campgrounds. Decent PX and Commissary and gas station. This campground is not on our normal route but having come here this one time I'm sure we may adjust our travel plans in the future to stay here for a longer time. Great spot and well worth the money.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or