Camp Atterbury,IN.

• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #1295 by a Guest
Camp Atterbury,IN. was created by a Guest
nice clean camp with several pull true sites.A real Spic-n-span place. Nancy the host is an outstanding person. I will be back. Stay is flexible, Rates $325.00 a month.No water restriction (you can wash your rig) ;0)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #2702 by USA1SG
Replied by USA1SG on topic Re: Camp Atterbury,IN.
Our home is about 50 miles from Atterbury. I agree with your assessment completely. If the FAMCAMP happens to be full, Johnson county operates a CG about 2 miles North of the main gate.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7475 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Re:Camp Atterbury,IN.
We will be there this week. Nancy went out of her way to work with us to find us a site. Look for my review from Camp Atterbury. ;)

MSgt. USAF Retired

More
13 years 9 months ago #7484 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Re:Camp Atterbury,IN.
See my review under camp grounds/camp atterbury B)

MSgt. USAF Retired

More
13 years 3 months ago #8106 by Blackhawk
Replied by Blackhawk on topic Re:Camp Atterbury,IN.
We have been to Camp Atterbury many times over the years.

This is one Famcamp that has made all the CORRECT turns and has done nothing but IMPROVE.

Not only is the campground well ran and nice, the folks on base are wonderful as well.

I have seen the campground grow from hardly nothing to what it is today.

Good job and hats off to all those folks at Camp Atterbury.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8560 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Re: Camp Atterbury,IN.
We were there again last week and it is still just as clean and well maintained as always. Nancy is doing her best even with the base pool down for maintenance. The museum, out door displays and such need some attention but still not bad, the USO day room is great and friendly,(food drink and games) Library with free take home books, so if you got a MH full of unwanted books drop them off and get something new to read. The all ranks club is good,clean, and the Pizza is great, good hours. Nancy and her staff do the best they can and keep a safe, clean camp
We stayed here in a 37' MH with a dog, cat and 3 DD from 14 to 21 in age.
Like to shoot Rifle Pistol Skeet or Trap then the public range on post is your place to be. Some one like to shop??? Guard the card as the Out Let Mall is mind numbing and only 4 mile down ISR 31. Need directions just ask my DW.

MSgt. USAF Retired

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds