Use of the Interactive Customer Evaluation System (ICE)

More
15 years 8 months ago #3970 by richardcooper101
1, Have you used the ICE system to rate/ comment on an installation activity?

2. Did you request feedback to your comments??

3. How would you rate your experience with ICE???

The ICE web site is ice.disa.mil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #3971 by a Guest
I have used the ICE about 6 times, mostly for the RV park feedback, but also the club and other facilities, and have always requested feedback. I only received feedback about 75% of the time.
I enjoy providing positive as well as negative feedback, and actually the times I did not get any feedback were from when I pointed out a dis-satisfied concern.
Frank

More
15 years 8 months ago #3977 by mikecfr
I used ICE once and posted both positive and negative feedback on the same form. I requested and received a reply and received a form letter from the installation that was sent to all who contacted them regarding the campground problem I addressed. The comments on the form letter were specifically explanatory and did not address my offer to help resolve the situation I complained about. I don't feel it was worth my while.

More
15 years 8 months ago #3986 by johnandmari
I used ICE twice and posted negative feedback on various conditions found at two separate MCGs. I received a reply from both recipients addressing my concerns. One person not only addressed all my concerns, but requested additional information, however I did not receive any replies back from that individual. As I have not had the opportunity to return back to either MCG, I do not know what, if anything was actually done in response to my complaints. I do believe ICE is a valuable tool, but unfortunately it is only as good as the responsible individual and/or base commander in charge.

More
15 years 8 months ago #4025 by belgique
I use it and almost always get a response from someone fairly high in the MWR food chain....usually in the form of a personal phone call. I was going to mention ICE in the homesteading/camp host topics and then saw this one.

As great as this forum is, the leadership doesn't see it. I suggest people use ICE to complain AND praise.

More
15 years 8 months ago #4058 by utmtman
I never heard of it before now but will use it in the future.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds