Go Big Blue!!!

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9369 by Sarge3398
Go Big Blue!!! was created by Sarge3398

New York Football Giants versus New England Patriots, Part II.

Sorry Monkey, but the Pats are going down again! :laugh:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Sarge3398.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9374 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Go Big Blue!!!
Maybe, maybe not, but kinda interesting BOTH teams won on a weird, fluke play that no one could predict.

Flub twice for NY that scored. And, NE was getting ready for OT when Cudiff muffed the FG. After an entire season of good play and comebacks, and scratching at the ball, both teams win Championships on MUFFS.

GO Figure !!

More
12 years 2 months ago #9376 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Go Big Blue!!!
I have the opinion that the only reason that the Pats ever get into the playoffs is that they play little league teams all year, every year. Who makes out the NFL schedule anyway??

But as a Cowboy fan who hates the Eagles, Dead-skins, and the Giants, I've gotta put my $$ on Brady.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9384 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Re: Go Big Blue!!!
You're a Cowturds fan Sky? I'm soooo sorry for you! :evil:

Maybe some day you guys will get an Owner who knows more about football than merchandising? The Cowboys fans that I know all walk around muttering "Aikman....Smith....Irvin....America's Team" with dazed expressions on their faces. ;)

There's something an old coach of mine used to say Monkey..."You look at the scoreboard at the end of the game to see who won...that's all that counts."

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9386 by monkey44
Yeah, right - film at 11:00 tells the story ... but sometimes, just sometimes I like to see how it got there though - course, then again, sometimes not. Like not with the Cowboys and that idiot JJ owner [Sorry Rick :) ]

But all Jones needs to win really is a coach and a quarterback - maybe hide himself in the restroom with a mirror-sized TV screen on the wall instead of interferring with the people he hires to do a job.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by monkey44.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9460 by monkey44
Well, guess those of us who thought the best team would win the Superbowl were wrong ... Hmmmm AH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA ... :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding, was a great game, Eli proved once again he is the best QB of the two brothers despite what stats say and some fans claim over the years.

That is the kind of game the Superbowl should be all about - two relatively equal teams playing football as it should be played right down to the final gun... Congrats to the Giants and Tom Coughlan ... he earned it.

But, We'll be back (to quote Arnie) ... :) :)

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds